A Carbon Monoxide detector is recommended when you have a combustion appliance (heating, gas stove, oil fire, etc.). Unlike autonomous smoke alarm detectors (DAAF), mandatory since March 8, 2015, autonomous CO warning detectors (DAACO) are neither mandatory nor subject to construction product regulations.
Ain’tension recommends the Ei208W carbon monoxide detector manufactured by EI Electronics, one of the leaders on the residential fire safety market.
– High sensitivity electrochemical sensor
– Powered by sealed 10-year lithium battery
– Lifespan: 10 years
– Optional wireless interconnection (by adding the Ei200MRF* module)
– End of life indicator
– Test and Silence button
– Alarm power: 85db (A) at 3m
– Visual indicators (LED) of power, alarm and malfunction
– AudioLINK technology
– Mounting base
– Anti-theft protection
– Memory function
– Warranty: 5 years
– NF DAACO certified, EN50291-1:2018 +A1:2012, EN50291-2:2010
* module sold separately
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
You would like more information. Contact your Ain’tension Electricity agency:
Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
By telephone: +33 (0)6 49 56 61 64
By email: email@example.com